High Five Awards were presented to 3 organizations and 1 individual at Spark’s Anniversary Celebration on June 17th to recognize their dedication in upholding the five ideals which we believe lead to a better community:
1) Supports Spark! Community Center and its mission.
2) Works tirelessly to make our community a better place for all.
3) Believes in a strong community where everyone has an opportunity to participate.
4) Inspires and empowers people with special needs to achieve their full potential.
5) Celebrates that everyone has a “spark” worth sharing with the world
2016 High Five Award Recipients:
Hypertherm HOPE Foundation
Kimball Union Academy
2015 High Five Award Recipients:
Kevin Keller Lisa Green
Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty
Lebanon Riverside Realty
Dartmouth College Tucker Foundation
2014 Award Recipients include:
The Freemasons of the Masonic Temple, Franklin Lodge #6
AVA Gallery & Art Center
Congratulations and THANK YOU for all you do for our community!!!!